Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trading Spaces

The life you live is the life you've planned.  It sounds odd but what many spiritual speakers say is that the life we are living right now is the life we created prior to this experience in our mind.  And in a way for me it makes sense.  In the short term for example, when I went to bed last night I didn't think today would be any different than yesterday for me in terms of what I'd be doing.  I have my list of people I need to contact on my desk, I also thought I should go grocery shopping today after I workout.  So in a way today for me was planned out in my head ahead of time.
There is a bigger picture however.  We will continue to exist everyday no matter what, so what we imagine ourselves doing is what we are going to live.  I challenge you though, to think about, "What would I really like to do with my time?  Is there something I want to do that I'm not planning for at the moment with my thoughts?"  These are thoughts I've had for years, but I really didn't know how to change my thinking until I started writing it all out.
There is nothing more that I want than to change my life.  I would love to have more money to use for music projects, recording new tracks and traveling all over the world to perform for people with elaborate stage shows and costumes.  That is my dream and has been my dream for some time; but I didn't really know how to get to that life from where I've been sitting for so many years.
Of course it takes an effort in the physical realm, but the thought process is just as important.  I have to learn how to think like I am already that person I dream of before I start to see it in reality.  In other words, I need to trade spaces: I need to put my thoughts in the realm of the future Joel before I can become him in the present.  I've learned how to start doing that with the help of Mary Morrissey.  Now I don't know if her dreambuilder program is meant for you, but I highly recommend you check it out.  Here is a link to her upcoming teleseminar: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=4171423  
In her teachings, Mary can show you how to gradually move into a place of higher being, how you can harness your dream before it happens.
So what are you planning today?  What are you planning tomorrow?  What are you planning 3-6 months from now?  Take one step at a time, you may be surprised just how much your life changes if you make an effort to trade spaces with the future you.

No comments:

Post a Comment