Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vitality: the new wonder pill? I'm set for life!

I am someone with energy issues.  Since I was a teenager I've always had trouble staying awake during the day, not to mention issues with focusing.  I've also had trouble sleeping through the night most of my life.  As I've gotten older, my energy issues have increased, and I've often found myself consuming large amounts of caffeine during the day to stay awake, as well as regular naps.

For the last two months I've been on a new supplement called Vitality.  It is an herbal supplement that is designed to go into your body and repair the mitochondria in your cells that have been damaged over the years to give your body the vim and vigor you had as a youth.  Vitality is supposed to give you sustained energy throughout the day without the use of energy supplements, give you better mental clarity, better sleep, and increased libido.  Some people have reported other ways Vitality has improved their lives.  People with arthritis and chronic back pain have said it's lessened the normal pain they feel.  People with degenerating eye conditions have said it has allowed their vision to improve.  Pet owners have also reported giving small doses to their aging cats and dogs have allowed their animals to regain the strength and energy they once had as puppies and kittens.

My results with the supplement have been great.  For the first time since I was maybe 12 years old I now sleep through the night, and wake up in the morning feeling rested and energized.  Because of this I no longer need an afternoon nap.  I no longer take diet pills to stay awake and if I have any caffeine during the day, it's simply a cup of tea.  Another really great result I've had with Vitality is my recovery time from workouts.  I used to have to wait two to three days in between workouts due to soreness, but in the last month I haven't had to do any recovery.  I find myself able to go back to the gym everyday.

Vitality is not simply an energy supplement, it revitalizes your cells, fighting aging from the inside out.  I have to say I am really happy to have started it and will probably continue to use it for the rest of my life.

Vitality is not available in stores.  It is only available from an official nuskin distributor.  Because I love the product so much I have become one, and you can get a bottle from my site: www.thehotnessfactor.nsedreams.com  If you are interested in becoming a nuskin distributor as well please feel free to email me.  They have great products for the face and body, including a non-surgical face-lift machine that I am also using and love!

Next month I'll be giving my report on nuskin's other best-selling supplements, their multi-vitamin pack, Life-pac Nano, and their antioxidant super juice, G3, as I am putting them through a trial run as we speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment